"Our target is 500 people to take park, who previously were reactive in rapid test held by community health centers (puskesmas) and Banjarmasin Health Agency," said Head of Bid-Dokkes Sr Comr (Kombes) doctor Erwinn Zainul Hakim here on Wednesday (June 24, 2020).
The swab test was supported by "Siwalan" (Ongoing Swab Application) which is the innovation of the Bid-Dokkes. People who take the swab test fill in the data in the application.
"Officers simply check the barcode in the application to ensure the person has undergone a rapid test so the data is valid," he said.
With the application, people who have taken the test can find out the results simply by checking the Siwalan application via cellphone.
Read also: South Kalimantan Police distributes 70 tons of rice from National Police Chief
Read also: South Kalimantan's new COVID-19 cases drop drastically
For the Health Office, the track record of the people who are positive for COVID-19 will be easy to be traced, so they can no longer escape or refuse quarantine.
"In the future, Siwalan will be used by all puskesmas in South Kalimantan, so if anyone wants to take swab test just fill in the population number (NIK) in the application," Erwinn said.
Head of the Banjarmasin Health Agency Machli Riyadi expressed his gratitude to the South Kalimantan Regional Police for the mass swab test.
"Bid Dokkes Polda Kalsel has given much help to the Banjarmasin Task Force for the Acceleration Handling of COVID-19 in performing rapid test and swab test. Hopefully the spread of the coronavirus to have reached the peak then to decrease soon," he said.
Read also: Batola distributes 20.222 food packages for the poor
Read also: Borneo Lestari Tough Village develops fish farming for food security