At present, he said, the city government is focusing on enforcing the discipline of health protocol on the community.
"It could be said that Banjarmasin is currently in an emergency response condition after the stage 3 PSBB," he said.
Read also: Banjarmasin prepares to carry out "new normal"
Read also: Banjarbaru prepares mayor's decree for a new normal
Previously on Sunday, Mayor H Ibnu Sina as the chief of the Task Force for Acceleration Handling of COVID-19 stated that PSBB in Banjarmasin had ended and not to be extended anymore.
However, the city government will continue to follow the direction as had been stated by the National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) related to the emergency response period of non-natural disaster, national health.
"Even without PSBB, we still have to implement health protocol as an effort to prevent the transmission of COVID-19," H Ibnu Sina pointed out.
Until Sunday, when the PSBB implementation closed, there were 414 confirmed COVID-19 cases, with a total of 67 people died, and only 24 people had recovered.
Read also: S Kalimantan DPRD Deputy Speaker monitors Sjamsudin Noor Airport in facing new normal