The South Kalimantan Office of the Ministry of Religious Affairs stated that Haj candidates pilgrims from South Hulu Sungai District (HSS) and Banjarmasin City, which numbered 318 people, have entered Mecca on Thursday.
Head of the office H Noor Fahmi, through the Head of Haji Section H Hidayaturrahman here on Thursday explained that the first flight group that had been in Medina had taken the miqat in Bir Ali on the way to Mecca Al Mukarramah.
"The first flight group from HSS and Banjarmasin City was complete, no one was left behind due to health problems," he said.
Read also: HSU Regent sees off haj candidates pilgrim to depart to the Holy Land
Hidayaturrahman explained that based on H Bugdadi's report, the first flight group officer, the haj prospectives were divided into seven groups of bus fleets.
Meanwhile, Banjarmasin Embarkation dispatched the sixth flight group from North Hulu Sungai (HSU) Regency and Banjar Regency with a total of 319 pilgrims accompanied by 5 haj pilgrims for the purpose of Medina at 04:40.
Read also: 968 S Kalimantan haj pilgrims in Madinah are healthy
"By the departure of the sixth flight group, it means that 1,939 haj candidates have departed," he said.
Banjarmasin Embarkation will dispatch a total of 19 flight groups, as many as 13 group from South Kalimantan, the remaining six group members from Central Kalimantan.
So far, he said, the conditions of the candidates who had been dispatched in good condition no report of health problems of the pilgrims who had to be referred to the local hospital.