“The additional of positive patients today were six from Alalak Sub-district, while the other four came from Marabahan, Rantau Badauh, Wanaraya, and Mekarsari. Five patients recovered came from Cerbon Sub-district,” said the Batola spokesperson for COVID-19 Task Force Hj Azizah Sri Widari in Marabahan.
“The patients (who come from) close contacts are now undergoing independent isolation, except two patients (from suspect) being treated at the H Abdul Azis Hospital in Marabahan,” said Azizah.
Related news: Again, Batola adds 10 fresh COVID-19 cases
Related news: Batola adds 10 more COVID-19 positive cases
Regarding five patients from Cerbon who declared recovered, she said, they were three women and two men. They previously were under the supervision of the COVID-19 team in Cerbon Sub-district.
Azizah, who concurrently is the head of the Health Agency, said that with the addition of 10 positives now the total confirmed cases is 1,257 consisting of recovered 1,095 people (87.11 percent), died 15 people (1,19 percent), and active cases 147 people (11,70 percent).
Related news: 1,068,747 medical workers get first doses of vaccine as of Sunday
Related news: East Java's 2.5 million elders to receive second COVID-19 vaccines