Secretary of the Kotabaru COVID-19 Task Force H Said Akhmad here on Saturday (April 18, 2020) said, previously the district alloted IDR10.2 billion, today it increases the budget to become IDR35 billion.
"The fund will be used for the need of all those related to COVID-19," he said.
This includes the provision of medicines, vitamins, supplement for exposed people, treatment of patients, command post-operation, and others.
"Specifically for the need of medical personnel and paramedics, please work and submit all the necessary needs we will meet all," Said Akhmad, who is also the Kotabaru Regional Secretary, said.
He was grateful and thankful to medical staff and paramedics, TNI and Polri, and all parties involved in the handling of COVID-19.
Related news: Not swab tested yet, HSB-12 PDP in HSS dies
Related news: Banjarbaru adds eight positive cases of COVID-19
Regarding RM 014, who was confirmed positive for COVID-19 based on swab test, the team was still waiting for the result of the coordination of the Acting Head of Health Agency Hj Ernawati with the South Kalimantan COVID-19 Task Force.
Meanwhile, spokesperson of the local task force Hj Ernawati delivered the data until April 18 at 15.00 WITA (Central Indonesia Time), with the result of rapid test on 118 of 141 of the Gowa cluster.
As many as 111 people were non-reactive, seven reactive. Strong contact with Gowa cluster as many as 27, with the result 24 non-reactive, and three reactive.
Read also: PDAM Kotabaru sells water to serve ships